Megaverse Roleplayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megaverse Roleplayers

I make no money from anything said or written in this forum. All rights go to their respectful owners. Enjoy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This shall be epic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nova

Nova

This shall be epic  Empty
PostSubject: This shall be epic    This shall be epic  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 10:10 pm

Once upon a time. .....
Back to top Go down
Ashen

Ashen

PostSubject: Re: This shall be epic    This shall be epic  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 10:15 pm

There was once a deep dark forest borderlining a peaceful kingdom.....
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: This shall be epic    This shall be epic  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 10:28 pm

In the forest lived a woman no older then 21, she had dark hair that cascaded down her shoulders, bright gemstone eyes, and she loved to hunt..
Back to top Go down
https://megaverserpers.forumotion.com
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: This shall be epic    This shall be epic  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 10:29 pm

She's been living in the forest for quite some time now, ever since she was 15
Back to top Go down
Ashen

Ashen

PostSubject: Re: This shall be epic    This shall be epic  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 10:32 pm

She had never been to the kingdom befor, or at least that she remembered....
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: This shall be epic    This shall be epic  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 10:34 pm

A arrogant king lived in the castle, who had heard of the huntress, and he desired her to be his. He sent his best men to go find her but none ever could, she seemed to slip through his fingers like smoke, and it infuriated him. He sent messenger birds bjtthey were sent back, pierced by arrows that the hunts woman was now famous for.
Back to top Go down
Ashen

Ashen

PostSubject: Re: This shall be epic    This shall be epic  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 10:38 pm

Another man also wanted her, but as he was a lowly merchant, he never tried anything since he knew of the kings intentions....
One day the man was tracking a buck hoping to be able to feed his family that night, even though he knew hunting was prohibited in these parts of the woods
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: This shall be epic    This shall be epic  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 10:46 pm

The huntress was checking her traps that afternoon, not coming up with much. Just a few doves, a goose,and a small brace of fish. She heard a rustling in the woods, and dove behind a large rock on the river bank
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: This shall be epic    This shall be epic  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 10:59 pm

She took aim with her bow, lower in it lightly when she found an inexpierenced huer!, a merchant from the droves of town. What was he doing here? Before she could ask anything else a massive golden bird landed in the middle of the field. Dinner!
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: This shall be epic    This shall be epic  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 11:04 pm

The huntress took aim with her bow, an heirloom from her beloved grandfather. She steadied her breathing and released the arrow
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: This shall be epic    This shall be epic  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 11:05 pm

It flew true and struck the massive bird through the head, her cry of joy caught the merchants attention.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: This shall be epic    This shall be epic  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 11:29 pm

He turned and sighted her running towards her kill, her long leather bound braid flowing behind her
Back to top Go down
Ashen

Ashen

PostSubject: Re: This shall be epic    This shall be epic  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 8:56 am

Seeing her run was like see the goddess Artemis during a hunt, but when he looked back for the buck he realized her s ream had scared it off
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: This shall be epic    This shall be epic  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 11:36 am

The huntress remembered then about the merchant and slowly approached, she did not even remember that this man was once her best friend.
"You can have the bird. If you eat the heart and liver when you awake every morning you'll find two gold coins under your pillow." That was what made the Golden bird's so special.
Killing one took great skill, and the feathers could be sold for a high price in the nearby kingdom that boredered the other side of the forest
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: This shall be epic    This shall be epic  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 1:02 pm

The merchant took the bird , and looked at the huntress in awe

"Thank you immensely kind lady." He slung the bird over his shoulder and walked off into the forest, his skinny hound and swaybacked mule following close behind
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: This shall be epic    This shall be epic  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 1:37 pm

She stopped him
"Don't go back to town with it. You'll be ambushed. Skin cook and eat it here, I shall keep watch"
Back to top Go down
Ashen

Ashen

PostSubject: Re: This shall be epic    This shall be epic  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 1:46 pm

Come my friend let's share this meal And if it's ok I can take the feathers and split the profit 50/50 *smiles brightly and charmingly*
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: This shall be epic    This shall be epic  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 5:47 pm

She smiles serenely and looks at the merchant, " I appreciate your kindness sir,but I couldn't.  I've eaten of this species  bird already. If I eat of it again, It wouldn't benefit me anymorw."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: This shall be epic    This shall be epic  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 6:48 pm

She did however dine with him, helping to cook the bird to perfection
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: This shall be epic    This shall be epic  EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 11:02 am

" So," he asked her, " Where are you from? I've seen you around the woods around here. "
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: This shall be epic    This shall be epic  EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 9:41 pm

The huntress paused in her cooking.
"I....don't remember... I woke up in the forest years ago, and had to fend for myself
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: This shall be epic    This shall be epic  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 9:09 am

"Hmmm, that's strange, " The merchant said, " Hace you ever tried to find out where you're from? The kingdom library and history records may be able to give some indication as to where you're from."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: This shall be epic    This shall be epic  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 12:25 pm

She shook her head. "The guards refused me entrance, and for a few years now I've been forced 5o defend myself from a anything and everything. Thieves, assassins, mercenaries, and even knights. I refuse to enter that kingdom. I have discovered however that this forest is supposed to be neutral ground between 5 other kingdoms, but none of their records describe someone like me...."
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: This shall be epic    This shall be epic  EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 1:18 am

"That's rather strange," The merchant said ," Well,consider this an open invitation my lady, if there is anything you are in need of,just say the word, and I'll try anything I can to bring it to you. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This shall be epic    This shall be epic  Empty

Back to top Go down

This shall be epic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Megaverse Roleplayers :: Stories :: Story time!-
Jump to: